Give the gift of hope today.
Braid’s ministries bring hope, presence, recreation, and communion to youth who have been in foster care through our mentoring program, Cards of Hope, and spiritual support for youth, caregivers, and social workers.
Your donations help us:
- recruit and train new mentors
- pay for background checks for new mentors
- provide activities for mentor teams, like community garden memberships, museum tickets, and holiday parties
- provide transportation for mentor teams
- send greeting cards, birthday cakes, and other gifts to youth in group homes
- maintain a presence in San Francisco’s toughest neighborhood, The Tenderloin
All donations to Braid are tax-deductible.
If you prefer to donate via check, you can mail donations to Braid Mission 191 Golden Gate Ave., San Francisco CA 94102.